Round 13 - Western United vs Sydney FC - 21/1/22

Hobart, I believe it’s North Hobart Oval.

Edit: Actually Trash is right.

Caballo, fuck me.

5 mins in. I have a bad feeling about this.

Usually we start alright and lose/draw anyway, so us starting badly doesn’t have me that worried.

Strewth, it’s Hobart. Make that mistake south of the 42nd parallel and you’d find yourself in concrete blundstones at the bottom of the Derwent.

We’re looking pretty dynamic

Just having Wilko on makes me feel way better

Are these our lucky white jerseys?

Nah, you are right. That’s North Hobart. TCA is in the domain.

1 Like

Anyone else trying to watch this game on Fetch? Paramount on Fetch isn’t showing the game, it just keeps defaulting to MCY v BRI round 1.

I’m fucking at my wits end with this Parashit.

1 Like

I could have been wrong - thought it looked like TCA Ground but Fotmob does indeed say North Hobart Oval. TCA Ground also has some nice historic grandstands which looked similar.

2 Likes

Does that on my direct app, not fetch, if I don’t exit back to the main menu to reset after my last time viewing. Or go into live matches and click on from there.

Yeah, it’s not that far away tbf, but NHO is down in the residential area of North Hobart and TCA is up on the domain. Both very pretty grounds.

1 Like

Not on Fetch for me but this happens on my Android TV app as well, try specifically going to Live Schedule and choosing the match from there instead of choosing ‘Watch Now’.

Bunnings chairs are back!

1 Like

I use the google chrome thingy. It also defaulted to that round 1 match but I could find the live match by a bit of menu diving

Yes, everyone should go and get a drink of water. Heaps of running been done in this match, etc.

Lolley’s isn’t any more.

1 Like

I do actually feel like I’m watching the Stawell Gift a bit.

2 Likes

If I was down in Tassie I would have taken my bicycle and done a few laps. Get in some cardio and support the lads at the same time