Round 13 - Western United vs Sydney FC - 21/1/22

Our final ball has been shocking, but other than that we’re looking okay

Cattle prod break? Harper not impressed with first 25 minutes.

Harper is as bored as the rest of us.

Here’s a thought. Games like this are exactly the kind of games that should award no points to either team if it ends goalless.

At least it doesn’t matter if we bore the fans to sleep. They won’t be coming back anyway

2 Likes

That was a pair of shocking corners. One taken quickly with no one in the box, the other with absolutely no way of getting through the defence.

Some chances for both teams now

This is shit

3 Likes

Definitely looks like two teams down the bottom of the table.

2 Likes

This has huge country grand final vibes. Balloons, streamers, Andy Harper articulating poorly.

3 Likes

Even if we somehow win this., There is nothing positive to see here.

Asking to much of Burgess to expect him to hit the target

Not hitting the target from 5 metres out is just horrible.

At least hit the target Caceres!

Tried rebooting the Fetch box. Switched the app off & back on a few times, even watched something else on P+ for a few mins, nothing would jog the app to update to the latest A-League content.

Had to watch on my phone instead and the game has crashed 4 times so far and is freezing intermittently.

If anyone’s interested, P+ has a 1 star review on Productreview from over 200 reviews. APL needs to look at backup broadcast options as I doubt P+ will survive another year or 2 with the horrible reputation it has already got.

3 Likes

What the f*ck Caceras

Although we are terrible, we should still be up 2 or 3

Trust me when I say you are missing nothing at all. More energy in an Over 45’s game.

I think this is also one of those ones where the game feels more boring because of the lack of atmosphere. We haven’t been that bad and should be up by at least 1, Mak and Caceres should have both done better.

3 Likes

Cut it out Simon, Harps is not on form. Stop enabling him

It’s really the kind of sleepy gentile match befitting of this neck of the woods.