Round 13 - Western United vs Sydney FC - 21/1/22

Corica will be here until the end of the season unless we cop a 10-0 loss at home and he says or does something super offensive

Wilko has played RCB for us a fair bit. I think he gets put there largely because more CBs are comfortable on the right so his experience is valuable.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going off the past couple of seasons where he’s been lcb to help a younger or crap lb

1 Like

Great goal, i’m not even mad at this point.

2 Likes

Well. Fucking hell.

Brattan done for pace by a 40-year-old?

What a hit

Pure class that

Goal of the season. Lock it in.

1 Like

Now what will it take for the board to show some balls and do something about this situation we find ourselves in.

That deserves to win this match

1 Like

Phenomenal goal. He didnt even get a full swing at it either. Amazing.

We’ve created plenty of chances. More than enough to win the game. The players have to convert those chances.

Then they get done by a worldie.

1 Like

Shame he wasted some amazing scoring changes, but we’ve literally done nothing since Cáceres went off.

Get out of here, Stevie :wink:

1 Like

I think he just angled away a bit and then hit it.

He announces he is a big fan of Hanson and has been following them since they released Boomerang.

I feel somewhat for Corica because you’re right, there is an element of what appears to be bad luck - but when confidence is down these are the sort of things that happen. In Arnie era Sydney FC, we don’t miss 2 penalties in 2 minutes at home, and we don’t concede 40 yard screamers.

Poor from Redders. You should expect that from Diamanti. He will always take a shot from range.
Still great hit, and good for the locals to get a goal like that to reward their patience.

1 Like

Yeah we’ve been completely out of the game since the change of system.