Round 17 - Sydney vs Brisbane- 31/1/20

The only games on radio are when the Melbourne sides are playing and are broadcast through Macquarie Sports Radio.

Well itā€™s pretty fucking bad if the games arenā€™t even on radio. The league really has been run poorly the last few seasons

Who are Sydney wearing black arm bands for?

Iā€™d guess ABJs mother who just died recently

Thatā€™s right, I did read that earlier.

Does it look like they over watered the pitch? Looks a tad slow to me

3 on 1 for Kosta, no problemsā€¦

Yeah heā€™s pretty slippery

Even Caceras has held the ball well. Thatā€™s twice heā€™s had a couple on him and he still managed to get my and get a good pass/cross off.

Did Brisbane bus down for this one ?

1 Like

Yeah they are just packing that box.

Our lads should just go all out attack. Nothing to worry about defensively

Oh how did we not score?!

Man is Fowlerā€™s tactics in this match just to bore our players to death in order to get a snore draw? Fmd

At least Fowler is trying to actually get a result. Itā€™s hard to know what most of the opposing managers are thinking when they play us. That said, Iā€™m not sure these tactics will work for the full 90 minutes, especially if we up the tempo.

This is the most defensive weā€™ve seen an A-League team set up against us in legitimately years. Dare I say Oā€™Neill and his ability to switch play would be helpful right about now.

Brisbane Bore

2 Likes

Kingā€™s made a few simple errors trying too hard, Iā€™ve noticed.

Anyone think that could have been a red?

That tackle by Neville on ALF is the perfect example of why we need something between a red and a yellow, that was not deserving of a red but was far harsher than a yellow. Awful tackle.