Round 18 - Sydney FC vs Western Sydney - 28/02/2020

Standard definition in a sub channel.

How awesome is our admin?

source?

you only follow when it suits you

4 Likes

Predictions?

We are going to bitch slap them so hard we are going to break their club like we did with Melbourne. 6-0 win in a torrential downpour with absolute scenes in the cove.

3 Likes

Rain will spoil the game and give them some jammy deflection to make it 1-1.

JP to punch on with a bloke. Probably Brattan.

1 Like

FC Mum will chop block JP.

2 Likes

3-0 win for us.

0-0 with two red cards each team. Probably a poor quality game due to the fact the ball will get stuck in the deluge

Saturday, 8 February 2020
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah
Kick-Off: 5:00pm (Local) (5:00pm (AEDT))
Referee: Alireza Faghani
Assistant Referee 1: Lance Greenshields
Assistant Referee 2: Kearney Robinson
Fourth Official: Stephen Lucas
VAR: Craig Zetter

Same Ref as last time. Guess that gives them a fighting chance now.

Still got to be better than Beathcakes

1 Like

FFS. He was terrible last time. I really don’t rate him (yes I know he’s meant to be good).

Not sure I agree.
Alireza has slotted right in to the A-League by proving to be as shite as our home grown blowers. I think he just lets more go early.

5 Likes

Latest forecast for Saturday has considerably more rain than before. This could be properly fucked in front of 5000 people:

How does the pitch at Jubilee tend to hold up under that much rain? It’s the first major rainfall since we started there.

Also Zullo still out:

Sydney FC squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (gk), 2.Patrick FLOTTMANN, 4.Alex WILKINSON (c), 6.Ryan McGOWAN, 8. Paulo RETRE, 9. Adam LE FONDRE, 10. Milos NINKOVIC, 11. Kosta BARBAROUSES, 12.Trent BUHAGIAR, 16.Joel KING, 17.Anthony CACERES, 18.Luke IVANOVIC, 20. Thomas HEWARD-BELLE, 21.Harry VAN DER SAAG, 23.Rhyan GRANT, 24.Marco TILIO, 26.Luke BRATTAN, 27.Jordi SWIBEL, 28.Calem NIEUWENHOF, 29. Anton MLINARIC. 2-4 to be omitted

Ins: 24.Marco TILIO (promoted), 27.Jordi SWIBEL (promoted), 28.Calem NIEUWENHOF (promoted), 29. Anton MLINARIC (promoted).

Outs: 5.Alex BAUMJOHANN (suspended – 1 matches),

Unavailable: 3.Ben WARLAND (ACL), 7. Michael ZULLO (calf), 19.Chris ZUVELA (knee).

Jesus 45-90mm? That’s a deluge.

Yeah and the same tomorrow, meaning that might be playing on a pitch already hit by about 150mm rain before kick-off.

Under their usual recruitment policy that means new signing Puddleinho will be MOM.

1 Like

I laughed more than I should at that.

Unfortunately I’ll be missing this one due to some inconsiderate family member that decided to throw a 70th birthday party on Saturday, so I’m desperately hoping it pisses down tomorrow so much they have to reschedule.

Sorry. Not sorry.

2 Likes