Friday 7:30pm - Adelaide vs CCM
Saturday 5:00pm - Nux vs City
Saturday 7:30pm - Wests vs Jets
Sunday 4:00pm - WU vs Brisbane

Adelaide
Draw
Draw
Brisbane

This Nux vs City game could be an absolute cracker. Hopefully it pulls in the big crowd it deserves too.

Adelaide
Draw
Draw
WU

Reds
Nux
Jets
Roar

It feels like the off-season

2 Likes

Adelaide
Nux
WSW
Draw

Wizard
City
Draw
Draw

The way its going, this game could go on for 10 hours and we’d still not see a goal.

Agreed.

Just bring the kid on Adelaide, give us something.

Put a Socceroos shirt on him, quick.

1 Like

Fuck all for 80 minutes, 2 goals in 60 seconds.

Andy Harper called that goal one of the greatest moments in Australian club football

He’s almost in tears talking about the stadium now.

Super happy to see Blackwood scoring goals and doing well. Toure looks a real talent too.

1 Like

I remember Arnie had raps on Blackwood but he was definitely frustrating in his time with us. Also happy to see him doing well albeit at another club.

I will say though, the amount of aleague forwards who would have somehow fucked up Toure’s goal is very high.

1 Like

Also Mcgree reminds me of ward prowse at Southampton so much. Quality kid, I hope Adelaide can get a decent transfer fee out of him but also to somewhere he’ll play. Maybe back to Belgium but not Brugge again.

1 Like

McGree is a class above and has been for a while, should set the HAL transfer record when he goes.

The 5pm game isn’t on any ABC channel today?

Not only that, there doesn’t appear to be any W-League coverage this weekend either.

Yeah apparently they had some prior commitment to show some Victorian golf tournament. I think it might be on ABC Me.

The fact the W-League isn’t being shown is pretty piss poor though. It seems the Sydney derby is on Kayo and My Football.