Round 19 - 2019/20 Discussion

Yeah I’ve just finished watching last night’s game through and his run for the second goal was astonishing. He demonstrated throughout the game how good his dribbling is and came up big at that moment.

At least Fox have come through at the last for a single cam stream of the Women’s derby

They were going to show it on kids or me last week I think.

energetic game so far

Yeah, it was game of the round on paper, looks like it’ll deliver.

Official ALeague on twitter says it’s being shown on replay at 10pm…

Great broadcast partner!

If this gets ruled out the colour commentator is going to explode. He always hates on VAR.

E: Although he seems to be taking it well…

I might be wrong but the ball hitting the wall doesn’t place everyone back onside right?

Your saying the commentators were incorrect on a matter of the laws of the game?

Say it ain’t so!

FWIW, they also said the VAR ruled that deflection played him offside, which… :man_shrugging:

That doesn’t even make sense with logical progression of the offside laws without knowing the specific details in the laws for the scenario.

Nice breakaway. Great pass from Hooper to set up Ball for the goal.

15K nice

City absolutely struggle in big games that aren’t derbies or ffa cup finals against again

City absolutely butchered the final ball about 3 times in 20 seconds there

That was a wonderful goal, well deserving of the win.

So can we basically skip the rest of the season and still get a home final?

1 Like

KO delayed 15 minutes due to the massive storm in the west.

If they are worried about players getting hit by lightning, just send Bozza out with a metal kite to keep them safe.

5 Likes

Just wanted to post this before the next game starts. City failing to pick up any points mean we’re still 10 ahead of 2nd place, but now with 3 games in hand lol

We signed the right McGowan