Round 19 - Sydney FC vs Australia's Shame - 4/3/23

I’m pretty pumped because this is the first time I’ll be doing the walk out carrying one of the Championship banners. Normally I wouldn’t bother but given the offer was on the table for this fixture in particular, I couldn’t turn that down.

7 Likes

You’re Australia’s shame
You’re Australia’s shame
Melbourne Victory
You’re Australia’s shame

To be interspersed with abuse for 90 minutes please.

Nuke.jpg
La Haine.jpg
Centrepoint Tower balls deep in Etihad.gif

6 Likes

They’re back at the bottom of the table. Where they fucking belong. The fucking pants pissing, flare bucket assaulting, lockdown kings, scum. Let’s fucking keep them there!

Is this a thing?

It was, albeit an SFCU deep cut from a few incarnations of the forum ago. Used to get posted every time we played them, though can no longer find a copy of it.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve tried looking for it quite a few times. It may sadly be lost.

I’d be surprised if Brimmer plays, he seemed to have busted his knee in the Adelaide game. He’s a big free kick threat, scored in the last game at Kogarah and at the away game this season against them - so would be good if he’s out. Though that new defender looks decent and knows how to milk a penalty as well.

Can see another disappointing home draw, wish we were better at home.

EDIT: Just read that Brimmer needs surgery, might come back before the end of the season but unlikely.

My two kids are part of the players tunnel. I asked if they fancied doing it as it’s against melbourne Victory and my 7 year old broke out a rendition of “we hate Victorian’s”

Genuinely never been prouder

His mother was confused

14 Likes

Is she Victorian? Cos that would be awkward

Just win.

It’s ridiculous that players focus on one disease - why not other equally devastating diseases!!11??!!11

8 Likes

To be fair, letting Victorians into the stadium already says we respect all diseases equally.

3 Likes

FTT ATAB.

2 Likes

I hate this virtue signalling…

2 Likes

Me patiencently awaiting the team news to see if Rodwell will be available this week :man_shrugging:

HE’LL BE BACK (ON THE BENCH)!!!

If we smash them, I’d like to hear the following rendition around the 90 min mark:

Bot-tom of the league
Say you’re bottom of the league!

x87

Ants go marching in “F*** the Victory, F*** the Victory, Melbourne Boys are still number 12” would be apropos.

You piss your pants,
You piss your pants,
Melbourne Victory,
You piss you pants

4 Likes

I don’t think these cunts even deserve to have the “s” in “shame” capitalised in the thread title or any post in this thread.

#SFCUpedantry

3 Likes