Round 19 - Sydney FC vs CCM - 17/2/19

Just not good enough. Ninkovic has looked creative and dynamic and our attack has crafted good chances but after the goal that all stopped.

1 Like

There have been a few crosses from the left where there hasn’t been a single player running towards the near post. Are ALf and Reza even talking??

We were dominant up to the goal. Not a good one to concede and now they’re struggling. Corica needs to pull their heads in and get them to put the fucking ball in the net. Sometimes it makes me wonder how many shooting drills really get done a week because even Le Fondre’s sharpness has dropped markedly over the last month at least, probably two.

1 Like

We looked really good for the first twenty minutes. Dropped off from there, I guess started tiring in the sun a bit. It’s not even that we let them get into it, they just took the one chance they’ve had.

Would like to see Ivanović on soon of he’s fit.

It must be the humidity (again)

1 Like

Thanks mate but we’re all good now.

We blew our chance to overtake the tards last week and we aren’t looking hungry today. It looks like we’ve given up on the plate and feel there is no difference between 2 and 3. I hope I’m wrong but with 3rd wrapped up, we seem to lack motivation. Let’s see the boys get fired up and keep the misery up north.

‘bout fucking time tbh, they were too lax about this at Kogarah.

I should be able to rock up right on KO and claim my rightful spot in the home end. :wink:

Looking better now.

I never thought I’d say this but we look better taking short corners. We aren’t making them count.

Ivanovic please.

x 1,000,000. He should be on by now.

We really gain fuck all from O Neil bombing forward.

This is painful. FFS Corica change it up!

There is SO much space on the wings to run into. I assume Corica is watching a different game because Ivanovic or even Austin, by all rights, should have so much fun running at hot, tired defenders in the last 15-20 minutes.

We’re fucking done. No chance.

1 Like

Do we even want to score anymore?

Sub Rudan on.

1 Like

We sucked them in there. We pretended we were about to score.

Come on Le Fondre. You need a sausage roll!

You are all welcome.

4 Likes

Well taken!