Round 19 - Sydney FC vs CCM - 17/2/19

Is retre injured? Surely he is better than Austin for the bench

Would’ve liked a couple of extra changes to make a statement after such a poor effort last week.

You’d hope that we’d put in a much improved performance, but I’d be looking to get Ivanović on early (like, before 55’) if it’s looking anything like the same again.

I could have sworn GA tickets would let you in the Cove previously. Security are only letting people with specific Cove tickets into the area. Has something changed?

Corica likes his speedy wingers off the bench and Retre doesn’t offer that. Retre is far more flexible than Austin though, particularly given we have Ivanovic there too.

We just got punted from cove too . Very heavily policed , my understanding is the separation of cove always mandated by ffa but loosely enforced until today

Hes sitting in Barnes stand , you could probably ask him

Understandable really, FFA would be concerned about trouble with the thousands of hard core CCM fans expected.

1 Like

My mates are trying to sneak into cove. We’ve been in the cove for every game. We should probably invest in a cove season membership by now

I’ve just been giving my mates’ membership cards to people to get in. Where you at?

I’m a bit surprised that Brosque hasn’t returned to the starting line-up. Is he still carrying a slight injury that effectively rules that out?

Stadium looks incredible. Going to have to make an effort to get to Sydney for a game.

I blame all that tomato sauce and mustard consumption. Sales should be restricted.

1 Like

Tommy Oars injury looked fucking horrible on the replay. :nauseated_face:

It’s an absolute fucker in the sun.

Damn. Feels like the defence were out of position there.

Bugger. Bluemayne got a hand to it too

30 missed chances by Sydney and now we are down 1-0

They weren’t just out of position. It was like they were waiting for O’Neill to have a shot.

Got to stay strong now. We haven’t played that badly and Kennedy has been the only one denying us so far with some decent saves.

One person on here will be happy

1 Like

My God , we have become the Socceroos.

1 Like