Round 2 - 2020/21 Discussion

Season ending would be ideal.

Decent looking crowd given Covid, maybe this team will actually be able to connect with some new people.

Over those bells. 55 seconds in.

1 Like

Sounds like someone is about to break into some Christmas carols.

1 Like

I’d rather the bells than Bosnich on commentary duty, will be watching this on mute

2 Likes

It’s just not slalom.

The bells me me just want to switch off the game.

Honestly it sounds like a butcher powering up the deli meat slicer to me.

Mariners away kit looks mint just quietly.

2 Likes

Were Mariners in the market for any top CBs? Would make such a big difference if they had someone really solid with Bozanic in front of them.

Its absolutely amazing De Silva probably won’t be in discussions to make the Olympic team and has barely been mentioned regarding him being involved in the last year or so.

Three imports in quarantine are all in front third. A quality CB would be ideal but doubt they can afford it.

1 Like

Bosnich is an idiot. “He shouldn’t have booked him because (after he dived) he got up straight away.”

DDS put in a massive shift to get onto that one, fair play to him.

Nisbet has been superb this game and last.

1 Like

Mariners at the top of the table for the second time this season

1 Like

The bells sound like tinny sleigh bells.

They need to listen to some decent downhill comps.

Can handle the bells for a season, they aren’t too intrusive (not too high not too low). Like any gimmick it will stop. No human wants to keep that ongoing for years to come.

I still have a fucking clapper we at SFC used to get told to use at the beginning.

Has anyone watched S-African club football, to see if they use those horns still/regularly?

Mariners 2-0 over Macarthur. Just happy for the Mariners getting another win

1 Like

I don’t know what makes me smile more, the top or the bottom of the ladder

1 Like

Well Stajic already worked them out. Get the big CBs on the back foot.

Also great move playing Bouman as an extra midfielder in the 2nd half, who can also push higher as a second striker.

The amount of just shit diagonals balls from Macarthur has been poor and so easy to hold out.