Round 21 - Sydney FC vs WSW - 18/3/23

If he does that, he can spend the next 15 months on the injury table for all i care.

I’ll even give him $50 if it comes from a ninko deflection, $100 off the face or dick.

4 Likes

So with Burgess out, anyone think Segecic should start? I’d be happy with that. He looked up for it at the U20 comp.

1 Like

Would prefer JK or Wood, with Mak back to LW.

Mak can most certainly do a job at 9, but his smart runs are most effective against teams that try to play against us (Celtic, City), with less opportunity to get in behind against those that sit back and absorb as Plan A. I assume the late appeal against Maxy’s 2 match suspension was also in the wake of seeing the Caballo at LW experiment largely fail last week.

TL:DR, it’s better to have no one out of position and just play the backup 9.

1 Like

Had a look at ticket sales and still pretty far behind what I remember last derby was around the same time. Should hopefully crack 30k but I don’t expect much more than that unless there’s a late surge.

This is so cute

1 Like

The powers that be may want to prevent us turning up in numbers but that won’t stop us.

These guys have serious problems.

4 Likes

Persecutory delusions, paranoia, and conspiracy theories.

Par for the course for their downtrodden fans.

They don’t even bother putting any reasons in their baking. Can we move this to the qanon thread pls?

They are complaining that they are only allowed to buy one active ticket per membership (despite this being common practice?)

Always the victims, it’s never their fault.

1 Like

Surprise surprise we got Faghani again

1 Like

The appeal to reduce Burgess suspension was unsuccessful.

1 Like

Fmd…Faghani. I cannot believe he is rated . Invariably 40m away from any action, barely breaks into a trot, lets too many potentially dangerous fouls go which just creates more biff, and will only pull out a card if someone dares to query his authority. Absolute attention whore bog average official.

14 Likes

“Yuppie Rats” - LOL, fucking morons.

It’s tough out there in the favelas.

3 Likes

I look forward to walking past their fans in a giant line getting patted down while we all stroll straight into the stadium

Nice to be a “yuppie rat”

So the BOM (come at me, bruh) is reckoning it’s going to be 28 degrees at kick off time with 64% humidity.

It’s going to be >30 on Saturday, and almost 40 on Sunday.

FMD.

Closer to 25 degrees, whilst looking at Weatherzone in the CBD. Humdity however jumps to 88% at 8pm.

Might have to wear some speedos, going to be a moist one.

Roosters v Souths tonight at the ground probably benefits their counter attack kick and chase football better, no?

Our sideways passing is good on any pitch

7 Likes

Corica seems quietly confident…

1 Like

As are the punters apparently, this always confuses me. Then again, we were also slight favourites for the away derby.