Round 26 - Macarthur vs Sydney FC - 20/4/24

mä durazno baguette

5 Likes

Just the 1 bar open on the Eastern Stand. 15 mins before kick off and the line aldready stretches linger around the block than the local Centerlink Queue.

They do have a Gozleme truck however. Something which is is sorely lacking at the SFS.

In fact, I’d rather a,bunch of food trucks then support Justin Hemmes.

2 Likes

I’m supporting Sydney FC in this one. Come on you Sky Blues!

4 Likes

Well, at least it ties in with the the invasion of turkey day stuff they’re doing.

2 Likes

Did AI write this post?

4 Likes

No, but mine was.

Title: In Full Support of Sydney FC: Let’s Paint the Town Sky Blue!

Hey everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to express my unwavering support for our beloved Sydney FC! As fans, we’ve been through thick and thin with our team, and now more than ever, they need our encouragement and backing.

Sydney FC isn’t just a football club; it’s a symbol of unity and pride for our city. Every match they play, they carry the hopes and dreams of countless fans like us. Through their victories and defeats, they demonstrate resilience, skill, and the true spirit of sportsmanship.

This season, let’s come together as a community to rally behind Sydney FC. Whether you’re cheering from the stands, watching from home, or following updates online, every ounce of support counts. Let’s make sure our players feel the energy and passion of the Sky Blue faithful pushing them forward.

And remember, supporting Sydney FC isn’t just about the results on the pitch; it’s about representing our city with dignity and class. Let’s show the world what Sydney supporters are made of - passionate, loyal, and always behind our team.

So, here’s to another season of thrilling football, memorable moments, and hopefully, more silverware for Sydney FC. Let’s paint the town Sky Blue and let our voices be heard!

Up the Sky Blues!

[Your Name]

5 Likes

Call me un-australian, but…

2 Likes

Neither A nor I, I’m afraid. Well maybe the I as in I did it all by myself. Heartfelt sentiments I must say

Has any single person ever sung our national anthem and it sounded ok? It’s not the best for sure but it always sounds a thousand times better when sung by a crowd.

If were going to fabricate some sort of rivalry between the 2 clubs then maybe an ANZAC Day clash might be it.

I must admit I find it quite cringe worthy how professional sport has tied itself to ANZAC Day.

3 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Julie Anthony is the only person who should be allowed to sing the national anthem. She’s obviously got some alien power to turn a shit sandwich into gold.

3 Likes

Julie Anthony.

1 Like

Should have finished that

You have convinced me. I too shall support the boys in blue

1 Like

AI text bots could never come up with the simple elegance of SHOOT FARKEN

2 Likes

Jeez close from Grant right off the bat. Lolley absolutely skinned his defender.

Cove is absolutely massive, really feels like a home game.

Rose looks like a pantomime Goldilocks

1 Like

It really does look more like a wig every week