Round 26 - Sydney FC vs Western United - 15/08/20

Oh my, what a cracker that would’ve been

Great save.

What a fucking frustrating half. They get a lucky deflection, and that ridiculous save from Kurto just then …

It’s been a cracking game so far apart from the scoreline

1 Like

McGowan with the Jurman esque run

Robbie Slater showing all his punditry nous by claiming Western United have been the dominant team of the first half. JFC …

I’m reasonably satisfied with that half. We’ve struggled a bit with the final ball but we’ve been unlucky when we get it right. King struggled early but looks a lot more comfortable now.

Saw a bit of this on Twitter and I just can’t see how anyone looks at that half and thinks that.

God we’re short.

And shite.

We are way too slow to get going.

The lack of a replacement/alternate/variation for Le Fondre is killing us almost as much as our new found defensive fragility.

GET IN

No less than we deserve

they weren’t completely dominant, but we never looked like breaking them down at all while they looked a danger every time they broke…

only perth look worse than us in the 6 imo.

if we go on to win this its because theyre playing kids now

1 Like

Please sub ninkovic off

Yeah I’d be going Ivanovic and Buhagier in for Ninkovic and Barbarouses now

Might as well add in VDS for grant.

Hardly troubling their squaddies right now .

Caceres has really lifted his tackling game

There’s a lot to like about this performance, but our final ball is certainly not one of them. Ninko has had a rare bad night.

How is that folding the club going? Dire.

Fuck Pieras torched two of ours there, rubbish.

Is King on a yellow card? Surely now was the time to take one for the team just before the final whistle. Just don’t let Pierias past so easy like that. Not the first time, either.