Round 3 - Western Sydney vs Sydney FC - 26/10/2019

If anyone sees a spare ticket floating around please give me a shout

Was it that game or the 4-0 at the same venue where every time the idiots ripped a flare Sydney scored?

Long shot here but anyone have 2 tickets available for this match? Cheers.

I’ll take both if available. Sent you a PM.

Who starts at LB - King or Retre?

I suspect that Retre will given he started the previous game.

FIRE UP AND WATCH THIS

1 Like

REH is now 80% pokies. Not sure there is room for us all.

1 Like

The video is from the 5-0 game but yes the 4-0 was the one where there were 62K in attendance and they ripped flares after weeks of campaigns against flares including by their own players.

They started leaving 30-40 minutes before FT in both games.

Wonder if they will rip flares tomorrow, or unfurl some inappropriate banner. I wouldn’t put it past them to do both.

I have GA in the Southern stand, I believe im in the top tier,what section, Bay is Syd fc fans? Are they GA also up the top or reserved seating?

The front bar is much bigger, extended to where the pokies used to be.

These guys must have absolutely red-raw cocks with the amount of wanking going on in this article…

1 Like

And back in the real world, today’s RBB:

8 Likes

Is the Cove going to be in the lower or upper tier for this? I have active tickets in 102 but I understand they also sold active tickets on the second level.

And how heavily restricted do we think access to different bays will be? I remember them being fairly relaxed between the upper and lower tiers of the away area at the old Parra stadium, but the protocol may be different now.

The info just got posted on FB actually:

“Due to successful negotiations with police, security and leaders we’ve been able to have our active areas treated like General Admission tickets. This means whether your ticket says 102 or 202 in active you will be able to stand in either of these sections. The Cove banner, drum and capo will all be located at the front of section 202 in the upper tier as the space in 102 is nothing short of disgraceful. Our aim is to pack out 202 with as many passionate active fans as possible!”

3 Likes

I have 7 tickets which have become spare following an epic double booking, looking to get rid of them in one hit. PM for deets, happy to sort it at the REH tomorrow.

My biggest fear for this game is that I’m going to walk away from the stadium jealous AF that they get to go there every home game.

Better brace yourself mate. The stadium is absolutely excellent. Except for it being in parramatta.

2 Likes

Really good news that, it will help immensely. I wonder how open security will be to people moving from the non active away bays to the active bays…

https://www.a-league.com.au/news/jurman-and-baumjohann-brace-contrasting-sydney-derby-receptions?fbclid=IwAR2suhbHDsjb6C_Ncp-iBxaq1LETrCLCRUT29nRz5vZmCHZyCmNqe72_OW0

ABJ on fire:

“It didn’t take me long to see that Sydney FC is the biggest club in the country by far and in all aspects of the game.”

“I saw that they [Wanderers] were not happy that I left, but it motivates me, and I’m not looking back,” said the former Bayern Munich player.

1 Like