Round 3 - Western Sydney vs Sydney FC - 26/10/2019

I’d like us to win this.

4 Likes

Has the Cove express been sorted yet? Thanks in advance.

Addison has said there’s info coming out in the next day or two following Police negotiations.

2 Likes

Seriously biggest fuck up to play this game there.Only tickets available since yesterday are on the northern side of the ground next to those wacko rvb.Play it at anz where plenty of seating is available.It’s hurlstone park rsl for us good decision soccer Australia.

^^^^

Surely this is a wind up?

1 Like

:joy:

Good one

Obviously not your fault for waiting until 3 days before to get tickets?

1 Like

It’s a fuckup to play away games at the opposition’s home ground?

1 Like

Posted before but will leave one more in case it was missed. Have 2 GA tickets for SOUTHERN side of the stadium where SFC fans are located. $30. PayPal preferred but will accept bank transfer from well known forum users and I’ll email through.

7 Likes

Unsurprisingly Alireza Faghani will referee this.

4 Likes

I’ll grab one for a mate please, waiting to hear if another mate needs one as well so maybe both?

Just checked and the entire public allocation is now exhausted. Great news for the league.

1 Like

Zullo to miss the derby :confused:

So keen for this. Would love ABJ to grab a goal, feel like he will be a massive wind up merchant for us.

1 Like

Haha, the video in the ins and outs page starts off with The Cove doing the Ponsan, then moves to the RBB doing it. Nice trolling FFA.

2 Likes

I feel he’s more likely to be rolling around having a sook than he is to be in their face and winding them up.

Great times. It was so sweet seeing them file out from the 55th minute at their own home derby :rofl:

In truth the NWSW fanbase never really recovered from that night, such is the depth of trauma of a 5-0 loss at home to their most hated rivals.

4 Likes

That’s the bit I love the most. Even if we lose to them, there’s a large percentage of our fanbase that would say “at least it wasn’t against Victory”. For them, we are pretty much their only real hated rival, so losing against us destroys their fans.

Ahhh that Ibini goal, still sensational.

2 Likes