Round 4 - 2021/21 Discussion

O’Donovan is useless

Should have put Yuel through there.

O’Donovan has gone downhill rapidly the last year or so. I don’t remember him being this one footed for a start.

Najjarine has been genuinely impressive, I’m enjoying what he’s bringing to this team.

Wow…

Genuinely asking, how is that not handball?

Gotta feel for Newy a little, absolutely battered them that second half, deserve points to date but lacking that cutting edge up front and made some really poor decisions when they had overloads.

If it rebounds off a players body onto their hand it’s not handball according to the new rules.

Najjarine looks very tidy, this is a good example of the loan system the league has desperately needed

They’re acting like he was plucked from a midweek 5-a-side team or he just happened to be walking past the stadium and Macarthur are short a player.

Right, thanks. I’ve gotten completely lost in what does and doesn’t count since the IFAB changes.

1 Like

Impressive looking crowd I have to say, particularly for a mid week game during covid

It’s raining as well

Fuck yeah Matty

1 Like

Matty Simon firing up Western Suburbs, you love to see it.

Stay classy Matt Simon

2 Likes

Matty has to have his contract extended forever just for the memes.

1 Like

Staj is working miracles with Mariners to have them looking decent with a grim looking starting XI.

That’s the message you give to snakes who walked out two weeks into a new contract

6 Likes

That’s surely a red. He knows exactly what he was doing there.

I don’t mind the look of Nisbet, he looks tidy so far

WSW have not yet had a shot on target