Round 4 - 2021/21 Discussion

Give Carl Robinson a few more weeks, it normally takes him 11 weeks to build a club.

2 Likes

Officially on the Nisbet bandwagon now.

2 Likes

I’m okay with any decision that goes against Western Suburbs, to be honest.

1 Like

Was just thinking there’s a touch of the Leicester’s about them, everyone knows their role and the unit is performing well above the sum of its parts.

Fuck it’s good to have them back playing effective football. :+1:

3 Likes

They look infinitely more solid than they have in at least half a decade. DDS looks really good, Nisbet is a real threat on the flanks, Bozanic looks decent. It’s great to see them up and about, would love a Kuol double and a Troisi red card tonight.

Yeah Mahrez, I mean DDS definitely in the mood, and it’s a solid midfield with Bozanic, Stensness and the midget. A whole lot of nuisance value up top, just imagine how they’d go with an actual quality #9!

Hopefully Marcos Urena will be the #9 we are looking for. Solid resume.

Fuck me, cmon Mariners

how the hell that stayed out

Aquilina is learning quickly to try not to pass it to Yeboah.

1 Like

Western Suburbs are looking horrid so far, Mariners have to take this tonight

Crowd at 4659, which is a 100% capacity under Covid restrictions

6 Likes

Get absolutely fucked.

As jammy as that goal was, it only came about due to some awfully lax defending.

Yeh Mariners got a bit sloppy last 15 or so. Miller was a big part of that playing shit balls and wrong decisions constantly.

Miller plays like a futsal player in an 11aside game for the first time

1 Like

Wests were trash for the most part, so many bad touches and misplaced passes, but yeah very ordinary defending on what should’ve been a routine hoof to mop up. Hopefully Urena gets up to speed and proves a massive upgrade on Jair.

1 Like

Keep your hands off him.

Lost cohesion with the subs.

As soon as Matty Simon was subbed really