Round 4 - Newcastle vs Sydney - 10/11/18

Although the Jets are bottom of the table I’m expecting this one to be a tight game. They looked decent against Victory, whose quality got them over the line last week.

We’ll be well rested however, after that impressive performance against City.

A very pleasant weekend also expected up there:

Can’t wait for this one!!

I couldn’t give a rats how poor the jets have started this season. I’m more keen to see Le Fondre, Ninkovic and Brosque tear it up and Grant barnstorm down the line than I ever was seeing last years team play. Something about the way we’ve played so far this season just has me more excited to watch the lads go round.

It’s a Saturday night FFS, get yer arses up there!!

2 Likes

Yeah to be honest this team has been raising the quality of football played. Grant probably has a lot to do with that, as he can stretch play and run like Wilkshire couldn’t.

If this doesn’t get people fired up to join those going to the game, then I don’t know what will!

7.50pm kick off on a Friday night in April. One of the best away games I’ve been to:

And yet we will still get called boring by most.

The weirdest thing is Brosquey’s clean-shaven face. It’s almost like we’ve had two different players of that name.

Quality team going around there with Janko, Ibini and Gersbach

Progress update:

That’s at least enough to break another fence.

2 Likes

And M1los. Definitely a fun team, but a bit shit at the back. So many goals for and against that season.

The blue dots are empty/unsold seats. C’mon peeps…get involved!!

Did anyone actually witness the transition? All I remember was that one season he was clean shaven and then in the next pre-season he had a thick, luscious beard. I haven’t seen any photos of the transition. Also, if you add up the letters in “Alex Brosque” you get 11, which is a significant number for the Illuminati. I think this conspiracy is up there with JFK, 9/11, and the moon landing.

I took your cue and entered his name in here:
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=alex+brosque

Basically, Alex Brosque in Jewish Gematria equals: 823 which amongst other things matches the value for “master teacher come from god”, “on the choice of a human sacrifice”, “the bible is corrupt”, “Eyes of the Lord”, and… oh fuck me: “jubal”.
This is just getting silly now.

5 Likes

Blockquote Any suggestions for watching the game in Fiji?Foxtel app doesn’t work as not in Australia and there is limited sports channels on tv.Guessing a stream is my best option. Anyone know if a-league is broadcast here and if so on what channel?

Get a VPN. I watch HAL in HD when I’m overseas on my Foxtel Go account , no drop outs etc , perfect. Besides, a VPN is good risk management when traveling anyway…

I usually drive up but considering train this time. Anyone know if PT is included?

823 - probably the number of games he’ll end up playing for Sydney

You’ve clearly only seen part of that list. LOL @ some of the shockers in there. Alt-right freaks are clearly having some fun in there.

I think the team will be very similar to previous games. However I could understand if Retre is dropped for De Silva to give him more game time. What does everyone think, should Corica reward form or get more minutes into DDS

Definitely need to reward the player who scored and assisted last week, da Silva will still get decent minutes I reckon.

Yeah, same here, works really well. Would recommend Private Internet Access. Can confirm it works well in both the DDR and GDR :wink:

1 Like