Round 4 - Newcastle vs Sydney - 10/11/18

New in-browser Foxtel is laggy as fuck when you have a bad connection. Maybe it doesn’t drop the quality down low enough. The Youtube stream through the My Football channel is much more reliable in the case of shit internet.

Not sure mate. I have a feeling it wouldn’t be. I’ll check my ticket when I get a chance

I’ve got a good feeling about tonight. 3-0

More of this today please

Squad is in:

No surprises

3-1 win. Le Fondre to bag a double and Brosque to get the third.

Their lineup

Despite all of our success in the last few years i see us playing Jair into the league and losing 2-1. Jair AlF Jair

Can we count that as a ‘we’re gonna get arse blasted’ comment

I’ve never seen a linesman so into their warmup, sprinting alongside our shooting drill to practice his offside calls. :joy:

1 Like

The AR down our end at the derby was doing the same. Is it the same guy (portly ranga)?

Seeing the same team win week in week out is boring for the neutral :wink:

Nah, different guy. I’ve never seen it before, just as well every team in the league do the same drill to warm up, must make it easy for them to pretend they’re important and join in.

Bosnich picked Newcastle to win. My pre-game nerves about this game have now completely evaporated.

2 Likes

I saw the Newcastle Jets team bus travelling north on Pacific Highway near Chatswood today, at around 4.30pm. I wonder what’s with that?

Looks like a solid Cove turnout.

I assume that it wasn’t the linesman who failed to flag Vargas as offside a few minutes ago, because if so his practice was pointless.

Jair has looked alright so far.