Round 4 - Newcastle vs Sydney - 10/11/18

Alf should be putting that away

Argh great chance that.

Brosque! What a fumble from Moss!

Yes Brosque does it again

Beautiful ball from ONeill dangerous cross resonable header and shocking keeping

O’Neill has started the game really well.

If its not VAR, its the opposition goalkeeper. The conspiracy continues!

3 Likes

Oh dear Moss…
A goals a goal though, great delivery from Grant

I can’t believe Brosque is so consistently capable of making such great movement off the ball. He’s always doing something to open up space.

2 Likes

O’Neill’s scross field ball to Grant there was amazing. Nothing came of it but superb pass.

Given there’s fuck all happening on the pitch, here’s the goal again:

Really enjoying this game. Tough arm wrestle still, although we’re slowly but surely clambering on top.

Is everyone enjoying tonight’s match of the Newcastle Jets vs Brandon O’Neill ?
Hopefully we score another goal soon, good play through the midfield, but need to keep at it

1 Like

I thought O’Niell and Brilliante had a really good half, especially O’Niell. Lots of tackling and interceptions as well as good distribution. Also I still don’t know how Grant has found form so quickly after a knee reconstruction, his mentality is truly something to marvel at.

I think we’re leading despite playing at around 40% of what we’re capable of. Still some really good passages. Newcastle have been mostly really poor, though. It feels like despite having one less player in midfield, that we still have loads of space to play. O’Neill and Brosque have been fantastic and have worked really hard.

Completely agree, he’s the same player as 2 years ago. It’s really effective when he makes runs towards our goal into the midfield and draws a defender, then lays it off to Ninkovic whos got more space to run into. It really helps in our build up play

Love how Ninkovic had a pretty average half for his standards but average is still dictating terms

This match suffers from a disappointing lack of seagulls

He has been breaking up play so well and his passing has been superb. Best player out there so far.

No doubt they’re having too much fun feasting on Melbournians.