Round 5 - Sydney FC vs Pure Evil - 25/11/18

I doubt you’ll be able to bring a folding chair into a sold-out/near sold-out game i’m afraid, best call memberships and have a chat with them.

Under 250 tickets available (I assume in the grandstand):

This move might prove more popular than I initially thought.

Thing with football in this country is that whenever you think it’s close to a sell out, they tend to release more tickets. I’m putting it out there that it will be roughly 2/3 full.

1 Like

Yeah it’s fucken annoying. Although I did play the ticketek version of Chicken and hold out for better seats at the GF the other season and ended up with FA. It’s a shitty game they play.

The peasants from down south look like having an embarrassingly small travelling support, made even worse by how many folks with Japanese names have bought tickets in their bay.

I thought I read elsewhere that their section was sold out?

Their original allocation was reduced.

Maybe check with the club but I’m pretty sure that although it looks like only the hill is available, you’ll still be able to access GA seating with any Bronze ticket. These bays are first come first served so just need to arrive a bit earlier to secure a seat.

They do it with every sport. They sell tickets in every second row to make it look good on TV. That’s why it flips between sold out, limited and generally available.

Home win x2. Should be great tests in both games, but fancy us to have too much going forward in both.

The tickets are completely sold out:

The move away from the SFS may be a blessing in disguise for us.

Absolutely buzzing for tomorrow!

2 Likes

Alright, now for the team to do their bit.

Even if sold out, very unlikely the crowd will be close to 20k.

Need to account for plenty of members that won’t turn up. Crowd split is approx. 50/50 between members and non-members.

I’m seeing about 16-17k.

Yeah to be honest, I haven’t felt this fired up for ages, apart from the semi final last year.

1 Like

Any particular tips for heading to it from the east? See theres a stack of track work going on

Buses should replace trains, if not the 400 (Airport/Rockdale) to Rockdale then either a really long walk or the 958.

However, I am pretty sure buses replace trains like per usual. Just plan ahead of time.

Looking at the trip view app, it appears trains are running but to a changed timetable. Just allow more time

Trains are at least running from Sydenham, not sure about elsewhere.

The track work is between Sydenham and Central. If you’re coming from the city the advice is to take an Airport Line train and change at Wolli Creek.