Round 5 - Sydney FC vs Pure Evil - 25/11/18

I don’t disagree, but now that they have the member ticket resale program in place there will be a percentage of members who were not planning on attending who would have onsold their seats. They just needed to release them by Thursday. Still, I agree that around 17k is likely.

This is not really very good advice on a match day. Trains take about fifteen times more people than buses, and they usually run the buses to more or less the same timetable. I’d avoid rail buses at all costs if I wanted to get there on time.

What b0b_444 said above, get an airport train from Central, change at Wolli Creek to the T4 line

Exhaustive information on trackwork, etc, here:
https://transportnsw.info/events/2018/11/league-sydney-fc-v-melbourne-victory-0

There is only a few stations not running trains, so most people won’t be affected. Central and Sydenham are mentioned but the lines you need to get to Carlton are unaffected by trackwork.

This is wrong. Read above. Standard trains to Carlton from the city would normally go Central-Redfern-Sydenham. Tomorrow there is track work so you should get an Airport line train instead and change at Wolli Creek.

2 Likes

I’m fucking buzzing, it’s football day

2 Likes

I’ve been away from Sydney a little over 4 years now. Whilst I miss being at every game, this week has really hit me hard. Smaller ground, shoulder to shoulder with your fellow covite. Rip it up ladies and Gentlemen.

3 Likes

Get fired up

3 Likes

Aloisi’s goal was filthy, great game.

I’ve also been rewatching the 2017 GF highlights this morning.

1 Like

This is also a good one to get you going :joy:

3 Likes

Pre Match Stress… I need a beer…

FFT

FIRE UP SYDNEY…

1 Like

Been a while since I’ve been this keen for a game. Absolutely buzzing already.

I can watch that away bay erupt for hours on end.

FTT

2 Likes

I do love this one;

“Why would you say that then”

1 Like

The last time we played them I left was the most distraught I’ve ever felt after a game.

2 Likes

Old mate Doggadog will have the best seat in the house this avro, His seat from Bay 23, AA, 5 will be in front of the capo stand.

Really touching and thoughtful gesture by the club, it’s great to know that they take the time to think of such things.

15 Likes

That’s amazing.

What an incredible effort and amazing gesture by the club.

Same :pensive: hoping for some catharsis this afternoon

On my way now by train to a home game (outside of finals series)for the first time for ages -big commitment by me cos I have a frikkn awful virus that I can’t shake and I feel shit. Hopefully I will feel better come full time.:+1: