Round 5 - Sydney FC vs Western Sydney - 25/11/23

Why is away platinum so far away from away active, bronze and silver? Too white collar?

It’s a legit query
The comment was made that wsw don’t sell their home allocation yet the same applies here no need to get your knickers tangled - relax your flaps a little … If you think that is a troll :troll:
Few days out from a derby I’m sure you wouldn’t expect to see so many empty seats given your superior attendance with which I agree with.

WSW crowds have been shit since the soulless stadium disaster, also being shit for 6 years didn’t help!

Last round absolutely luring us into a false sense of security. New manager bounce is over

Evil 7-0 Good

1 Like

Down with the Toast Ultras

4 Likes

I hope Borrello likes Kuwait, decides on an extended holiday.

I assume you’ll all be Talay Out then.

I believe regular service will resume. Peaches, baguettes etc.

Fun fact: if you take a strong enough edible before the game the entire stadium vibrates, distracting you from the loss.

3 Likes

What’s regular service for a derby?
Last derby we knocked them out of finals, while the last reg season derby was twice their prior biggest derby won. In a season of two away derby wins, one 1-nil loss and one 4-nil loss, I’d say the 4-nil was the outlier.

“Y’all know that? I disagree, you know? I think it’s the lack of hope that comes and gets you.”-Ted Lasso, the rest of this speech

My prediction: dinosaurs by Thursday.

Us 0, Them 0 and everyone has a fun time.

1 Like

I predict we win and they take the loss with the good grace they are known for

8 Likes

Regular service for the season. I am not obsessed with wsw like some!

“hUnDrEdS oF tiCkEts!”

2 Likes

Does PAX include full memberships, AKA reserved home “tickets”.

If Corica was still coaching i wouldn’t feel comfortable for a win this week, but the way Ufy had the boys playing in Adelaide within a few days and now a week extra of training i think we can do it

1 Like

Away bay tickets are now not sold out? Yesterday it was today not?

We will discover life on other planets before understanding the mysteries of Ticketek.

21 Likes

There’s probably more intelligent life in our solar system outside of earth, than there is in Ticketek…

2 Likes

NTETP8070268898.mp3

SEN The Global Game podcast - interview with Rhyan Grant regarding the derby.