Round 8 - Western Suburbs vs Sydney FC - 15/12/18

Oh goodie, trains fucked between Blacktown and Lidcombe.

That’d explain while we’re still sitting at Central…

Yeah the trains from the City are massively delayed.

De Jong in for Retre. Wilkinson out and Calver in. Apparently Wilko was sick overnight.

Here’s the line up:

Wilko sick is a big blow, but to be honest he hasn’t been amazing yet this season. Big chance for Calvery to prove himself

Oh fuck RE: Wilko.

We were on the way to Sevvo when I read trains were suspended between Blacktown & Lidcombe, no choice but to drive. Get here and the cunts have metal detectors at every gate… at least I could run back to the car to save forfeiting the hip flask.

Let’s do these cunts 6-0.

I’m at Wentworth Point, 1 km fro the stadium. It just started bucketing down again and the sky is very ominous colour.

The RBB is just a collection of bikes and nerds.

1 Like

Start has been delayed by half an hour

And in the least surprising news since Trump tweeted in praise of himself, Bosnich has tipped Sydney to lose

Singing in the rain for over half an hour before the game will be an enduring memory either way.

3 Likes

I’m honestly gutted I’m not there. First derby I’ve missed in 4 years. It looked and sounded so good when the cove was waiting for kick off, bouncing around. The cove was much louder than those rbb pretenders

We could have put Retre at right back and improved two positions.

Out of Brillante and O’Neill I know who I would have put in the back line

Oh, dear

Sweeeeet!

Hisssssss

Everything we do, every game this season , reminds me of how we played under Farina in the darkest hours .

Thanks Vedran

Hahaha.

Have to push Grant and Zullo forward heavily now to make space for De Jong to operate. A big, big opportunity for him now to dictate things.