Season 20/21 fixtures: we should play more games on *insert day*

Makes sense given the most recent relaxing of the Covid restrictions meant stadiums can return to 100% capacity.
It would be good if they moved the derby on 10/1 as well but I doubt that will happen.

Excellent news.

All games should be played at Leichhardt so my family & I can walk thereā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

Camperdown Oval or STFU.

Yeah nah.

I found a sweet kebab shop last home game at Kogarah I attended and I want to exploit it to the max until we return to Surrey Hills.

1 Like

El Jannah or STFU

Iā€™m sorry, I canā€™t refute your claim around this delicious mouth full of Orico.

Youā€™ll have to explain that to me

Orico is a chicken shop in Dulwich Hill. Or was.

@Sydney_Rovers can confirm itā€™s continued existence.

FLy cut charcoal chicken served with a delicious garlic sauce. The IWM was all over this awesomeness before anyone had heard of El Jennah.

1 Like

I bow to your superior knowledge of inner west poultry sources.
There is, however, an El Jannah in Kogarah which, for mine, is the shit and is also perfect matchday soakageā€¦

Yeah, but I want a fucking kebab.

You could always break into a pizza shop.

5 Likes

If you donā€™t stop here on your way to Kogarah pre-game at some point youā€™re missing outā€¦

6 Likes

Holy shitballs, that looks awesome

Can confirm it is, & the owner is a top bloke as well.

Also burger cartel is just around the corner, & is open later if we have night games.

El Jannah has gotten a bit worse since they sold itā€¦

Smokinā€™ Als is pretty good, I think I prefer 2 smokinā€™ Arabs though - http://www.2smokinarabs.com/

Punchbowl not exactly adjacent to Kogarah, though, luscious as it looksā€¦

On a Universal scale theyā€™re basically the same place.