Semi Final leg 2: Melbourne City vs Sydney FC - 7.45pm 19/5/2023

It all comes down to this…!

(because that thread title worked last time)

1 Like

Bonus game number 2.

NO PRESSURE!

5 Likes

We’re gonna experience the consequences of being misled about the material composition of our butt plug before our MRI.

10 Likes

Another friday game

1 Like

Fuck yeah, lets do this. A lot on the line, but nothing to lose here.

2 Likes

Does anyone know of a pub in London that will be showing the game?

If there is, there will be more pubs in London playing the match than pubs in Sydney.

10 Likes

Friday?

Why.

1 Like

I think that we will win.

We will do this by scoring more goals

5 Likes

Hopefully goals from open play, for sure we won’t win by penalties

Disagree, the plot twist will be that after missing so many penalties in the regular season, we score all 5 of ours and Papi Redmayne cements our place in history by making a scorpion save from a Tilio penalty on a retake for encroachment by one of their players.

7 Likes

A League is on BT Sport over there so I’m told, start with that for your search?

2 Likes

I assume that if they try to go head to head with a fumblekicky game that there will be more seagulls than humans in attendance.

Prediction 1-1, no goals in ET, we win 11-10 on penalties with all outfield players scoring, Redders scoring the winning penalty after Glover misses his.

3 Likes

Never fear, the lizard men are on our side. The last thing they want after all the trouble that’s gone down in the last 6 months, is a Melbourne City v Adelaide in front of a smaller crowd than what even the Macarthur can muster to home games.

The APL will want an all NSW Grand Final. I expect we shall do them one, probably in ET. Maybe a Rhyan Grant nipple special, making up for his disallowed goal the other night.

Melbourne City shall receive one red card in the second half of the game, a decision that was upgraded courtesy of the VAR from a yellow. With Sydney struggling to convert chances a second red card will be provided to City, for something like ‘Spitting’.

Luke Brattan will have a brain snap and actually break a Melbourne City players leg, in a challenge that makes Muscat v Zahra look like a little love top. Brattan will receive a stern telling off from the referee that he’s been a naughty boy, and the VAR will whisper sweet nothings into the referees ear about keeping his cards firmly in his pocket.

3 Likes

I have a spare ticket to this one, as family cannot attend. If anyone is interested, will sell on for $20. Feel free to flick me a message.

Few years ago I coached a ladies team that won a cup game under lights in this exact fashion. GT’s.

(Actually, there were a few misses so it probably finished 8-7, not 11-10, but all 22 players on the park at full time had to take one and the keepers did indeed decide it with penno’s #21 & 22). :+1:

3 Likes

Tickets, plane and match, in the bag :+1:

3 Likes

Cause it’s on our minds!

1 Like