SFC Academy in NPL 2019

A note for anyone else thinking about going to tomorrow’s game against APIA:

Link for U/20’s:

And here’s the first grade, starting at 7.

1-1 draw at Sutherland. Lokolingoy scored for Sutherland after we took a late lead. Disappointing to concede the way we did, as well.

Good game going on at Belmore, SFC up 3-2 after 70"

Ivanovic with a very nice finish for the second.

Held on to win 3-2. Good win, survived a barrage in the final 30. I think that is Ivanovic’s first goal of the season.

NPL team are playing now:

2 Likes

Great to see us win the Yidney Derby

SHA LA LALA LALALA
FUCK OFF EAST SYDNEY
SHA LA LALA LALALA
WE RUN THIS CITY

2 Likes

If anyone fancies some daytime football tomorrow, the NPL team are playing at 1 at Lambert Park.

Academy are about to start:

Gorgeous day at Lambert Park but I completely forgot that the stand was being repaired so there’s almost no seating.

Anyone keen for the Wollongong away match in 2 Sunday’s time, the 16th? I’m heading down regardless. Hoping it’s warm enough for a swim and a few beers on the beach…

You might be in good company:

Always a great away day, although some what diminished miss by not being able to give the “wolf den” shit about them joining southern expansion.

Just remember chickos is shit and should be avoided at all costs.

Is there a decent alternative down there? I know I love the brewery right by the water next to the ground, it is fantastic. God I hope wolves get in one day soon.

Also how thw fuck does Cityrail still take 1h36min to go Wollongong to Central? It’s less than 80km, should take less than 1h.

Tomorrow’s game has d been moved from Lambert to valentine, due to an electrical fault in the lights

Wow Lambert Park is properly fucked now huh? Between the main stand and the lights there’s not much that is working.

Yeah, maybe they shouldn’t have wasted 200k on the scoreboard & whatever the cost was to import dirt from Italy and fixed the issues that were glaringly obvious.

Lol, but yeah these clubs want in P&R.

The imported dirt thing is my favourite.