SFCU Patreon Account - Support SFCU

Lets just say that you shouldn’t open your personal email account at work any more.

Is there a Cove Heights option that pays half as much but gets to enjoy the benefits still?

I kid, I’ll sign up for this when I get home.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be more accurate if the Cove Heights tier still paid full freight, but just didn’t contribute?

Read only, no posting rights. :wink:

5 Likes

Done. Might have to forgo the extra caramel in my almond latte for a while, but this forums worth it

2 Likes

Latte is such a scum drink now. We should be self identifying as chai (leaf) with almond milk or single origin cold drip rather than latte drinkers. My username is very 2016.

3 Likes

I think, I have done it

3 Likes

Surely oat milk chai lattes is the official Cove beverage now?

You certainly have mate, thank you!

Haven’t been around for ages but happy to contribute. Just set it up. Thanks for all the work Grant.

1 Like

Done. Well done Grant.

1 Like

Almond milk drinker now (in coffee) i surprisingly recently found out through medical that i have been lactose intolerant my whole life. There’s positives, it stays hotter longer!!

1 Like

Jeeves will be having words with you.

3 Likes

OK, I’ve just signed up too. Just some feedback, I think the (what I’m assuming is meant to be gold and silver) badge things don’t look great, they cramp up against the text of each post. I think the text is enough. Also, the “gold” looks a bit like poo. No offence :joy:

Also really interesting to see some usernames here that haven’t posted in ages. I guess there are a lot of lurkers about.

1 Like

When everything is going well there isn’t much to be said.

Also I just signed up, in doing my part

1 Like

Wasn’t commenting on you :wink: More so the posts that had the banner about not posting for a while. In any case, I think it’s great, and I didn’t mean to imply that lurking was a bad thing at all - perhaps a poor choice of word.

1 Like

If you’d prefer not to have the badge, I can remove yours.

All good :slightly_smiling_face:

It looks Gold on my phone but Brown on desktop for some reason. Anyways, fantastic to see such a response. We will definitely plug it on the Next pod

2 Likes

The revised gold colour looks better :wink:

1 Like