SFCU Patreon Account - Support SFCU

Good thinking, happy to contribute to the cause - via PayPal

1 Like

Thanks mate, really appreciate your support

Donated via Paypal.

Cheers.

Done , happy to support this site . I’ve been lurking around for years - I don’t post much but always check for news and laughs . Cheers

3 Likes

Thanks mate

Done via PayPal my good man.

1 Like

PayPal’d

1 Like

Yes I am a professional lurker

4 Likes

I don’t need the coin flair, I’m just happy to help out.

1 Like

Have we come up with a plan for who gets the first flights to Europe?

Well…Scotland are in Euro 2020(1)

I flew up to Queensland yesterday, felt strange being in a plane, especially considering the plane was packed full.

What did you have to do to get the dot?

Posting here for paypal contributors…

Hi Patrons, thank you for support. I wanted to do a quick post to let you know what we’ve done during December and to remind you that the first monthly payments will be taken on Jan 1st or 2nd.

This month we made the following improvements;

• Extended the default main site login time to 1 year to make it easier to vote in the Player Of The Year run by Rowdy. We are also looking at embedding the voting in the forum to make it even simpler.

• Made updates to discourse to the latest version, a process that required a whole bunch of underlying updates to the database and operating system and a manual fix to a broken update script. This is why the site was unexpectedly unavailable on the 25th & 26th

• Reorganised storage to separate backups from the live database, this makes more space for the forum to grow.

• Identified a number of plugins to add functionality to the forum, we’ll try to add those in January.

A big shout out to Alex ‘Chile’ Painemilla Carreno who’s hard work behind the scenes keeps the site working, thanks mate, you’re a god among men.

I hope I’ll see many of you at the first game of the season in Wollongong.

13 Likes

This forum & my use of it predates my lovely wife & 4 children & has served me millions of pages. Chipping in annually for it seems appropriate.

6 Likes

Same, though it pre-dates my not so lovely ex-wife, but other than that, completely agree.

Have joined the patreon.

Cheers SFCU team for all you do.

Ben

6 Likes

Late to the party - just contributed via PayPal. Thanks for everything y’all do here.

2 Likes

Thank you mate, very much appreciated.

1 Like

So I did thing.

When’s milo2 around to tuck me in?

2 Likes