Shares & Investments

Got $2800 from the VW class action suit on Thursday and opened a trading account.

I put $2000 into various crypto. I figured the VW money was bonus money and worth the gamble.

What a ride it has been! I went $50 down, got to $300 up by yesterday, and am currently sitting on $100 ahead at the moment.

2 Likes

We got a 4k childcare payment (dunno why) and this appeals to me greatly.

By the way, did you see the news?

Nice if you can afford it :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Does that mean he can throw some money at Messi?? :smiley:

I’m sure that would fund a 4 month guest stint.

Carlos Vela though…

Update on my crypto journey the last ten days. From the $2000 I put in I am currently up $900 odd. Stellar is the one giving me the most return.

Giroud 2 year deal $2.8M per season.

Look at you, all top of the league and making green!

1 Like

I feel our grip on top of the table is just as fragile as my faith in crypto. So far it has been the same wild ride north and both have the same potential to crash and burn.

Yeah, but no one loves a merry go round.

Whatever you do, don’t answer the anonymous questionnaire sent out by your funds management company.

Crypto update. I doubled my money in fifteen days so I cashed in my Stellar section which hit a peak and has given the most return, $800 to start with and rose to $2000 during this time.

I am leaving $2000 in this trading platform (+500) and then taking my winnings and have opened a CoinSpot account to buy more crypto here. CoinSpot gives me more options and spread my risk.

Definitely looking at buying more Cardano. Doing lots of reading and it looks like it has sone great potential.

I’ve only put in about $200 back in February. Split between Cardano, Stellar and Nano. Currently sitting at $350. Going to put in some more when the madness dies down a bit.

1 Like

What platform are you using?

Been using +500. Now added CoinSpot.

1 Like

SwyftX has pretty low fees. About 0.6% i think if you’re looking for a online wallet.

1 Like

Withdrew my winnings from +500 and have put $2000 in CoinSpot - $1000 in Cardano, $500 in LiteCoin and $500 on Tron. Let’s see how this goes.

1 Like

Don’t want to seem like a shill, but take a look at Nano. I was pretty impressed with the transaction speed and the zero fees. Also it’s not mined so it doesn’t have ridiculous carbon footprint that some of the other cryptos have.

1 Like

Swyftx is the best in Aus imo. Had an issue once and they fixed me up very quickly.