Sky Blue Stories podcast thread

We are the only 1 that matters

4 Likes

Ozzie cameos too

Ha! It’s funny I hate it too… but was probably me who dropped it. Excellent feedback. We’ve also been requested to swear more and talk about true crime. I’m considering taking at least one of those suggestions on board.

Coming soon to Sky Blue Stories “When the Bossch should have killed Berisha - A True Crime Story”

3 Likes

2 nil

So I’ve listened through an episode and a half now, and I really enjoyed it. I’ll echo what people said above about the professional feel about it. Being in an actual studio paid off. Also the conversational tone of it works really well.

I think it would good to have a brief preview of the next game, maybe just a brief discussion of what you’re looking for from us, any thoughts on our opposition and maybe a score prediction (always fun)? Just a thought.

The prosecution rests your honour.

1 Like

Yeah put this down to amateur hour. I picked this up from EP 2 during the re-listen. Its definitely on the run sheet for tomorrow and going forward.

3 Likes

Great work boys, just subscribed. I’m all in for some 100% biased sky blue chat.

2 Likes

The quality is beyond great and everyone seems likable enough to listen non-stop for an hour or two so massive props guys.

3 Likes

I’ve heard tons of people refer to Sydney FC as just FC or even “The FC”.

Doesn’t bother me.

I’m up to EP2 now. Seriously amazed at the quality considering it’s your first podcast. Keep 'em coming.

1 Like

Any chance of getting this on some rss feeds? Not showing up in my podcast app :frowning:

1 Like

What app do you use?

I’m not seeing it on Pocket Casts.

On Pocket Casts at least, you can copy the link to the RSS feed – https://rss.whooshkaa.com/rss/podcast/id/10406 – directly into the search field (in Discover), and it should come up. Sometimes you need to give it a few seconds.

2 Likes

That did the trick. Thank you.

I listened to the first eps yesterday, and it’s sounding good - a welcome addition to the week.

That worked, thanks rowdy

Good episode today boys.

1 Like

Does anyone use Player FM (Android user) for their podcasts and know how to link / find the new Sydney podcast?

I don’t, but I would guess if you try to use the link in Rowdy’s post above, you may have some luck.