Sydney fc 2019—2020: back to back

Remy’s first was a peach

Went down 2-1 to City

Only caught the second half on the way home but thought we should’ve got something out of that game

2-0 over Newcastle

Lovely cross from huerta for Remy’s well taken header for the first, & a horrific keeper error to put her second on a plate.

2-0 down after 7 minutes against WSW :anguished:

Yeah, I love Ally Green but she’s been skinned twice.

Fold the ladies department. Dire.

Getting smacked in a derby really sucks, girls just not in it today.

I’m assuming she’s not fit, but latsko has been horrific today. This team has a savannah macgaskill shaped hole.

I lasted 15 mins and have turned off. They’re missing way more than just McMadSkills this season.

Awful half. We look way short of where need to be.

Great goal Ibini

I recall we sucked around this time last year too, but Juric managed to turn things around. Pressure should be on a bit, the squad is capable but just SO many shit decisions on the ball…

I’ve ranted before but imo the standard of the W-League is dropping year on year.

Sundays game vs Canberra postponed

there is a conspiracy against me getting to watch sydney this year

The ladies beat an insipid canberra team 4 nil tonight, hopefully the kickstart they need.

Four different goal scorers too: Remy Siemsen, Veronica Latsko, Chloe Logarzo and Sofia Huerta. Good to see Latsko get one a lot was expected and she has had a slow start

Some of the best football all season. Hard to tell what level CBR are at, but we looked brillianr throughout. Even defensively pretty good.