Sydney FC Women 2018-19

Judging by Fox’s stats, we’ve been on top in terms of shots on target. We seem to have missed a penalty as well.

1-1. - bugger

No urgency at all from Harrison to shut down.

1-2. - we scored from the kickoff, no MVFC player touched the ball before it went in the net

We score again straight off kick off

2-2. - bugger

0-0 at half-time against City. Harsh penalty against us and we should’ve had one.

Bosnich basically said the referees are biased towards Sydney. In the last week and a bit, the refereeing has been completely against us. I hope he’s proud of himself.

1 Like

Girls aren’t at the races tonight. Somehow it’s still scoreless

Bloody soft goal

Atrocious defending again.
Melbourne 2 up, seconds remaining.

Absolutely pitiful performance

Lucky there’s no time remaining. I’ve never seen a team defend in the second half as deep as the girls have. Its like they’re defending a 5-goal lead instead of trying to play normally. I suppose they’re going to achieve it but I don’t think this is a good lead-in to the finals.

This has been awful.

Team is in for the semi, no de vanna which I’m pleased to see after her ascetics in other games this year.

If we win we will host the grand final against Perth next week.

#metoo

Damn it

1 Like

Come on the Lady Blues, make up for Friday.

Can you elaborate on this for an only casual observer of the women’s team? Would have thought she was an automatic starter.

Basically just surly reactions to being subbed off, and terrible attitudes when on bench plus some disgraceful comments to team mates.

Imo she has been much better coming off the bench this season

Her form is well off as well from the games i’ve watched.