The cove merch thread

Ordered the new opera house shirt earlier this week - received it yesterday and it is fantastic

Thanks to all involved

Is there a cove shop open for the Melbourne City game tomorrow?

Really love the Opera House shirt I bought while needing to kill time during the lightning delays, super comfortable quality shirt. Great step up in merch quality!

1 Like

Will likely be something, I’ll try to find out.

1 Like

There will be, will be just inside the gates.

1 Like

Sorry, change of plans, due to a questionable “charity” event there will be no cove shop tomorrow.

The club getting in on the large Opera House trend.
I like their model. :blue_heart:

Yeah that’s quite nice actually, better than a lot of the usual merch

Could’ve ironed it before taking the photo

1 Like

Looks more realistic and representative of how it will look for most people this way!

looks a bit loose for sydney fans

1 Like

:eyes: :soon:

Is it just me or does Rhyno look a bit like Jesse Pinkman now?

7 Likes

Is Bobô our Walter White?

NEW ONLINE STORE!

Our new online store is up and running. The new online store will have a selection of products available on demand in a range of sizes. These items will be printed on demand allowing for more colour ways and designs to remain in stock for longer. The SFCU store will remain the place for new releases and special items.

Head there now at The Cove - Official Merchandise - Imprint Merch to check out some of the new “old” designs available on even more products! As always all proceeds go towards tifos, banners, flags and other things for the home end.

6 Likes

That grey conspiracy t shirt is damn nice.

Looks fabulous mate, great to see the wider range of options.

I expect you to get the conspiracy tee in every available colour mate :wink:

Took delivery of 2 X Ts today. Grey marl Sydney and blue forever Sydney… Which one to wear tomorrow?
New store is a great initiative. Look forward to future designs. Well done by you!

would be great to have some T-Shirts also in sky blue, no?