The cove merch thread

Hell yeah my shirt just arrived. Looks incredible.

8 Likes

Really pumped for that, and my mask

They’re so good I ordered two.

me too

Waiting waiting

I’ve had to cut back my spending on merch and such thanks to that loser COVID, but I do want to say I appreciate the hell out of that Sydney Conspiracy shirt and the fact it exists absolutely warms my heart. Looking forward to seeing them out and about at the games next season!

Pretty sure it’s in a parcel locker up the road from here.

Finally…

Today’s arrival of the conspiracy shirt + mask has me frothing for December 27.

Pretty keen on copping one of the Conspiracy Tees - if I ordered one today what would be the ETA? Would love one for the derby.

Usually about a week but with covid the way it is, no guarantees.

Hi Gents. Any new scarves in the works? Were there ever champ/premier ones for last season?
Cheers.

Nothing at they moment, sorry mate. Scarves haven’t been selling well for a couple of years, coupled with not being able to have a physical store on game days resulted in us not doing a scarf for this season. We may do another in the future , it feel free to cut up one of our shirts and fashion your own!

1 Like

Hey, wondering if you’ll have your mech tent setup at tonight’s game? Hanging for some new merch!

Not as far as I’m aware, we haven’t been doing it due to COVID restrictions and while this may have changed, weeknight games are hard to organise resources for, with most of our guys coming straight from work.

As jubs said, we’ve not been able to do far this season due to the covid restrictions I’d imagine this will change again but probably not until after the melbourne game. Keep an eye on our socials for any changes to this.

Thanks. Will do…

The cove shop makes its return tomorrow from 2pm at the Kogarah clubhouse.

1 Like

Any chance to receive the cove merch abroad? Due to known reasons it’s rather difficult for people in Europe to visit your shop in person :wink:

1 Like

Yeah we can mate, obviously shipping is going to be more than local but send me a message when you want to buy and we’ll work it out

1 Like