The Kit Discussion Thread

14/15 was our best kit, but last year’s was probably second best.

The Puma kits were the best I reckon. There should be an archive of all the kits we’ve ever worn. We’ve had some cool ACL kits.

There seems to be a clear correlation between our kits being better and Milos being in them.

6 Likes

Saw up close today that black spray jacket/hoodie Baumjohann was wearing in that signing pic. Absolute classic . beautiful top.

Where?

Someone I know who does work for club was wearing it Saturday, but I think that one’s going to be released for sale. Asked him to keep me up to date on it.

Rebel Sport are having 20% off everything today only (online & in store). It includes jerseys - new season shirts are $87.99 after discount.

3 Likes

There’s some new Under Armour gear on the club shop now …regrettably I don’t see a t-shirt, only the training shirt for sale.

Rebel has a black jacket that doesn’t appear to be on the club site

Jacket is available here

Looks like the same one we were all jizzing over months ago. Very niiiiice.

1 Like

Yeah that is mint.

Will be purchasing one of those

Anyone seen the thickness of the jackets?
Looks from the rebel photo to be just a shell.

It’s lightweight, made out of their “storm” material which is water resistant, but doesn’t feel like a rain coat. (terrible explanation) sizes are weird so would recommend trying on

So kinda like a soft shell jacket? That sounds quite good.

That’s the term I was looking for :joy:

Soft shell but it’s ultra stretchy, v thin. Given the type of fabric I’d also recommend not to purchase on regular sizing.

Looks better in person, feels great.

1 Like

Not overly excited from what I’ve seen of any of the new supporter merchandise offerings - jacket included - get there isn’t much at the moment. Think the club has an huge opportunity here. Also, the official merchandise designers could take some creative direction from Cove crew - spent more $$ on cove merch in last few years.

The Star is here to stay:

Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League Champions Sydney FC and The Star Sydney have agreed a new four-year deal for the five-star luxury hotel and entertainment complex to continue as the Sky Blues principal partner.

The deal will see The Star Sydney’s logo appear on the front of Sydney FC’s Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League home, away and alternate strips, as the club looks to defend their double Championship titles this season.

Even the club can’t bring themselves to say the dirty C word.

3 Likes