The Nux 18/19 - should they stay or should they go now?

Really bad outcome for the league.

1 Like

Nux confirm Singh to Bayern reserves. transfer fee of AUD$750k - $1M. I hope they got a decent re-sell clause in just in case, but I’ll assume they didn’t.

Nix made an announcement today, unfortunately not the immediate folding of their abomination of a club but the signing of Gary hooper.

1 Like

What do you hate about Wellington so much?

Because they are a pointless football club that adds nothing to the HAL?

Au contraire

10 Likes

They’re my 2nd team. Love them.

Get rid of them and we end up playing the Jets more.

1 Like

this had to be one of the greatest pisstakes ever made

When we are trying to build a league with 16 teams or so, then we should be doing everything we can to keep the Nix viable.

Sure, we could boot them now and add Canberra or the Gong, but then who do we add after those 2?

2 Likes

Batman?

Worthy of at least a 10-year guaranteed license.

Its directed at the RBB which improves it 12%.

i would say closer to 12.5%

I’d post Jay’s #SaveTheNix video, but then they went and showed their ambition by signing Sotirio.

Genuinely don’t know whether they should be sent to the knackery or given a playmate from Auckland at some point.

On the other hand they just signed Gary Hooper and last season we signed Mitch Austin.

yeah but we also won last season

2 Likes

Sotirio will have played more minutes than Austin ever did for Sydney by half time on Sunday.

Austin played 103 minutes off the bench, 58 of which were forced through an early injury to Ivanovic.

Sotirio is starting XI there.

Outside of Sotorio, they have tried to look outside the box a bit in terms of signings locals/aussies

Uffie saying he wants to stick with the Nux