The Nux 18/19 - should they stay or should they go now?

Sadly, either of Joyce & Aloisi would be far superior to Fowler… him at Brisbane will be a train wreck.

No super standout managers in NPL Vic IMO. Always thought Scott Millar deserved another go (thinks he’s in NPL2 atm). South Melbourne job just came up, he would be a good candidate.

1 Like

I like Millar a lot. Get the feeling he couldn’t stand the ‘outside forces’ of a new Jets ownership. That’s the game these days now though so toning down the assholeness might help a bit.

This explains Rudes situation. Hilarious considering Phoenix were giving him his shot that they would expose themself. They would have had all the leverage in that negotiation.

“Despite signing on for two years, the source revealed there was an eight-week notice out clause put in his contract by the Phoenix and Rudan even questioned it before he put pen to paper.”

Source:

Fucking hell there’s a bit here. Page 85 onwards is worth a look.

1 Like

That’s absolutely wild.

Their forum is good value.

#savethenix

Geez that was a read.

Fuck the nix

Thanks for the link. Crazy/hilarious stuff

How are they only finding out about this shit now? Are they on Queensland time across the ditch?

Its only there to prove Tasmanians can swim!

holy shit, I must have just missed out on the McLaughlin incident after the finals, either that or I was too drunk to see it, we were drinking at the Clocktower that night, even had a few drinks with Mel and (I think) Bossa.

So I take it this all means that Rudan has failed the no dickheads policy to be our future manager?

Corica’s got another decade in that role so no worries.

Imgur

And now Rudes is tweeting anonymously from his alternative account. Talay knows.

With this and all the other unsavoury rumours swirling about Rudan, I don’t want him anywhere near our club again.

1 Like

Well that’s disappointing

1 Like

:-1:

1 Like

Like away matches in Welli. Great town, nice people, good fans. Need to find a more conducive stadium than the cake tin.

1 Like