The Seria A Thread

Roma v Lazio was the Coppa Italia quarter finals.

Lazio v Juve and Fiorentina v Atalanta in the semis.

I quite enjoyed Fiorentina-Udinese match on Sunday. This Udinese squad is really enjoyable to see :white_circle::black_circle::melting_face:

It was inevitiable. We’re not a Coppa team & never really have been.

Milan v Roma highlights.

3 Likes

How happy are we with Talay?

Are you keen on a new reign or terror?

Kaching, add another monster payout to his list.

Before you even say it, no I don’t think the club can afford a £30,000,000+ payout after two and a half seasons.

1 Like

De Rossi taking over Roma for the rest of the season. Didn’t do well in his one management job with SPAL in Serie B (getting sacked when they were 18th and I believe they then went on to get relegated). Always a danger I think putting an ex club legend in charge.

3 Likes

Not expecting much from De Rossi.

It might just be the Friedkins playing the nostalgia card to keep the fans happy. DeRossi wont be asking anywhere near the money Jose was on. Maybe he sees out the season while they search for someone new, maybe after a failed champions league and Coppa challenge the club rethinks its ambitions.

Sestri Lavente - ENTELLA Serie C/B 21/01/24

*ligurian derby played at Genova due to stadium work.

1 Like

What’s funny about that is that he wasn’t even on the sideline ( serving a suspension ) when they lost to Milan but they sacked him anyway.

Inter deserved every point out of the derby l’Italia against juve… The one nil score should have been more!

ASCOLI PICENO-Sudtirol Serie B 04/02/24

GIULIANOVA-Teramo Eccellenza Abruzzo 04/02/24

Empoli-GENOA Serie A 03/02/24

1 Like

Actually Roma are playing better with De Rossi :laughing:

2 Likes

Arriving in march, a blue 10min expulsion card!

:arrow_up: Crowe has origins in Ascoli Piceno, Marche. Here he is recently holding up an ascoli shirt, I wonder if he will buy in to the club? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

I know its not Serie A-related, but Faghani is going to LOVE using the blue card, isn’t he?

Who is that?

RIMINI-Cesena 09/02/24 Serie C/B

Rimini-CESENA 09/02/24 Serie C/B

Cagliari—LAZIO 10/02/24 Serie A

Ciro Immobile also reached 200 Serie A career goals during the match, that’s 74 until Silvio Piola’s 274 record and 50 from Francesco Totti’s 250 total.

1 Like

This would be disappointing if it were to happen

1 Like