The Seria A Thread

He won’t even need to do anything, just his presence on the sideline will make them play better.

RIP Paolo Rossi

2 Likes

Catania Calcio that currently play in Serie C Girone C are in the midst of being bought by American business man Joe Tocapina. It can mostly be a good things when money is thrown to build better teams by foreigners, or even part foreigners, and not only for the top clubs, as in this case the lowly sicilian side in catania. Let’s remember, it is business! For those who are not aware, the business man currently has ownership of Serie B side Venezia, and was a former board member of Roma and was the president of Bologna before moving onto Venezia in Veneto, where he still holds place as it’s ownership.

I haven’t had a chance to write recently but I must say to all the fiorentina fans, now’s the perfect opportunity to come out of the dark :rofl:

1 Like

Inter Milan new look.

Awful- another change for the sake of it.

Still not as bad as juventus though

Looks like an MLS franchise

1 Like

Or a mining conglomerate.

I don’t particularly like it, but this is just what happens to logos. They evolve to reflect whatever is in fashion at the time. I mean they had that silly snake thing for a while in the late 70s.

This history of their logo is interesting:

And in context of that, the new logo with similar colouring is not so out of character:

As said above, not as bad/ambitious as the Juve one.

That 1978 logo … YIKES …

Definitely seems like they’re going after the trend of “mainstream cool” branding.

Everyone wants to be the Yankees or Brooklyn Nets, with “normal” people buying caps and goods with the brand image, not just fans of the club.

Still better than the 1928 one

1 Like

That is surely one that is never getting the retro revival treatment!

I’m a inter Fan , I hate it ,:sleepy:
the old one was so much better

Jose Mourinho named as Roma boss for next season. I’m sure he will last 18 months and get another massive payout. The life of a famous manager. He just banked his obscene payout from Spurs

His instagram feed has been his footballing CV over the last few days

I am quietly hopeful that he can get us better than 7th though. Big losses to Man Utd are frustrating enough without copping shitty losses against the likes of Torino and Cagliari too.

And Empoli have topped Serie B and can’t be caught and will be going back up. The little town that can. Forza Azzurri!!

1 Like

Jose Mourinho is fast becoming the modern day Sven-Goran Eriksson.

Suck on that one Agnelli. :rofl: Forza Milan. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes