UEFA Champions League Thread

With all this craziness in the air, what chance a Spurs Liverpool Final???

i dunno but it’s bloody close atm!

I think we can say that the Champions League is clearly suffering from the same over-fanciful writing as Game of Thrones.

COYS!!!

wow…

Also, it’s the first time since 2013 that neither Messi or Ronaldo have featured in a Champions League final

What could have been…

Final has to be a dour 0-0 going to penno’s after all that, doesn’t it?

Without starting a new thread for Europa League…

With Chelsea vs Frankfurt, between the two teams, there is only 6 players on the team sheets that are nationals of Germany and England

All English European club comp finals. Huh!

Liverpool and Tottenham fans getting gauged for tickets, travel and accomm.

And Chelsea vs Arsenal in the Europa League final. Both European competitions feature all English teams. Crazy stuff.

All European finalists have been beaten by Wolves this season.

Hey, I have a friend from Canberra who is going to the craft beer fair at Homebush and staying local the night of the final.

Taking drinking/time of the game/suspected state after a day of drinkinginto account, travel into the city isn’t really an option, any one know of any pubs out that way showing the game?

Much appreciated!

good luck finding something out there! 5am kickoff will be a tough one

1 Like

Grab an Optus app subscription for the month, $15, and just watch from wherever they’re staying.

1 Like

Understandable as there are all English teams in both finals, but can they geo block that? You’d imagine companies that have paid for the rights outside of the UK might be annoyed otherwise.

Yep they can. In the same way you can’t watch a-league on youtube in Australia. I’d say BT would geo block as it’d effect their bidding for Champions League rights next time

Thanks for the responses, he has optus, butI think he was after other people to watch it with rather than in a soulless hotel room. Know if there is anything in parra or Strathfield that might be showing it?

Ppfftt! Other people…they’re overrated!

:wink:

1 Like