W-League- Round 12: Sydney FC vs Melbourne 31/3/21

Yeah, it’s ended up a real shower of shit. I’ve been grateful over the years for Fox to fund our leagues, but it’s past time to find a new network who can put fresh energy into both leagues.

2 Likes

Loving the hustle. Playing like we’re the ones chasing the game at the moment.

That was a great strike…

Well that ruined my “gotta love beating Victory 2-0 on the final day of the regular season to win the plate” post

2 Likes

Congratulations to the whole squad and club for winning the Premiership. Super achievement and this feels like their best performance in a while. If this game went another 15-20 minutes, I feel like we’d score 1 or 2 more. And it’s easy to see why we have the best defensive record. So much hustle out there, as Factor says, and it must take a lot of pressure off Whyman. Have we done another Redmayne with Whyman’s development this season? She certainly seemed to have improved a lot.

Shame we didn’t get a clean sheet but nothing Whyman could do about it.

2 Likes

That was a great goal.

Yeah fair play that was a peach of a strike.

Even better that it counts for nothing.

3 Likes

Sydney TC
Sydney Trophy Club
Sydney Theresa Club

2 Likes

I particularly liked how they were trying to grab the ball to force a quick kick-off, but Whyman was having none of it.

1 Like

Congrats to all the players for yet another trophy

1 Like

We’ve also denied the Victory a home final :slight_smile:

1 Like

All over bar the confetti machine

Definitely felt like their best game in a few. Seemed a bit off the last few games, so was incredible to see the lift for such an important match.

“Congratulations to Sydney FC who are this seasons Westfi…”

Stream cuts out

You could also look at it as though Cooney-Cross succeeded where Nik “cap dodge” Mrdja failed.

Congrats to the ladies and FTT.

2 Likes

Was a good night at Cromer. Besides the rain at times. Crowd was great. As usual plenty of kids rolling down the hill side to distract you from the game.

Allow the video a bit of time to adjust it self, wait for the crowd noise.

2 Likes

Thanks heaps for uploading that, as Fox contrived to somehow miss this due to their streaming issues/negligence.

1 Like