We all like fried chicken - the MLS thread

Always had an irrational hatred of the Galaxy, but man Zlatan has still got it.

He referred to himself as a Ferrari among fiats before the game.

His post game interview was just as entertaining.

He’s scored 16 out of 30 for LA Galaxy this season and is second on the golden boot.

I like the interview with the question about being the best player in the MLS.

He’s 29 and in his prime, and in the MLS.

Where was I at 29? In Europe.

He has a point though. He seems to always be able back up what he says maybe minus his time in the premier league but he still scored goals.

LOL at Zlatan going out swinging from MLS and taking a dump on the league. Glad the HAL can’t afford him, he’d tear us a near one.

I dunno, it’d be worth it so see him play an FFA Cup away game against a sold out crowd of 3,000…

1 Like

He’s got the skills but Zlatan comes across as the biggest wanker

Comeon Fox Football Podcast team, find a new source for your rumour mill…

Those types of comments show he’s not what we need. The fans he brings it will switch off the second he leaves providing a sugar kick rather than genuine growth

Happy with him to be in the league, but to go to another club. We’ve done out time with ADP, no-one else has come close to taking one for the league like that.

Brad Smith’s Seattle make the MLS Cup after beating LAFC 3-1 in LA. LAFC fans displayed their cuntish side
hurling bottles on the pitch.

After LAFC broke the record for most points in a season no less.

I’d take a sugar hit over nothing. And Sydneys membership has actually grown since ADP, despite the average attendance dropping.

Over the last couple of seasons, I’m even more convinced the league still needs Zlatan and ADP types.

Seattle Sounders (2nd in the West) beat Toronto FC (4th in the East) 3-1 at home to win their 2nd MLS Cup.

Remarkably it’s the 3rd time they’ve faced off in the last 4 years. Seattle won 2016 on penalties and Toronto won 2-0 in 2017, both of those were hosted by Toronto.

Good to see Brad Smith doing so well

1 Like

Yeah he should make the LB spot his this week, with Behich still riding the pine.

It’s equally good to see LAFC & NYCFC eating bags of shit.

2 Likes

Watched the Cup Final highlights, looked absolutely epic. Wouldn’t be surprised if Smith wants to make the move permanent.

I think he should try and stay there as well. He’s first choice at one of the biggest clubs in the league, playing 90 minutes a week and has a real shot of being the starting LB for the Socceroos.
Bournemouth are absolutely flying at the moment so there is no way he would be first choice there which leaves a long cup run as his main chance of significant game time. I can’t imagine that would be a priority while European football next season is a possibility.
Being loaned out to a Championship side may see him play at a higher level but again there is no guarantee that he would be getting the game time he is seeing now.

Been watching the MLS is Back tournament, my god the commentary is bad.

They actually have no idea what is going on at all.

1 Like