Draw
Adelaide
Draw
Draw
Wellington

plz?

MacArthur
Melbourne
Perth (soo as I rate Mariners they’ll lose)
Draw
Draw

City
Adelaide
CCM
WU
Draw

Do I read correctly that MFC are playing a 4 of Franjic, McGilligan, Susnjar and Golec? Lord help them.

1 Like

Lovely ball from Nabbout to lead to that goal

City are pretty to watch

That was quick 2-0

What a goal from Noone. This is getting ugly

City are looking a class above the rest of the league at the moment.
Kisnorbo and his analysts are doing a brilliant job of coming up with effective tactics specific to the opposition they’re playing.
Against us they used their 2 wide players to pressure our 2 CM’s. Tonight they’re using the quick long switch to get in behind.

1 Like

Who saw this coming?

Oh, everyone did. Everyone except Milicic.

City will easily chase down Mariners

They’ve been getting a decent run of games with a week’s rest against teams who played 3/4 days previously or teams who are MV.
They played us after 16 days rest (we had 3), Wests after 7 (Wests had 3), Vuck after 4 (Vuck had 7) and Mac after 6 (Mac had 4). That helps with looking energetic.
Having said that, they’re blowing teams away in a way that we certainly haven’t been able to do in the past couple of years (6-1 excepted). Winning and looking clearly worth it.

Hopefully McArther can restrict City to five.

I wonder if footballers practice player indignation for refereeing decisions at training.

1 Like

That’s the only logical explanation for how Jamieson has the armband tbh.

Lachie rose continuing his confusing ability to do nothing but give the ball away and get talked up for it.

2 Likes

Its’ not Lachie Rose it’s Laaaaaachieeee Roooossse

I’d do nasty things to get Maclaren. If he’s got a chance in the box, you know what the outcome will be.

That’s LA Rose to you. This football thing is only a fall back in case the rock stardom thing doesn’t work out.

What a dick.

1 Like