Week 13 - 2020-21 Discussion

Shock horror, player who is not cut out to be a LB fails to defend a regulation situation properly. If Oar hasn’t shown any defensive nous by now, he’ll never have it.

Whilst obviously this game should never be going again, it’s good to see Pierias doing well again. Remember he got such hype initially then disappeared for a few years. It still amazes me people are born in the 2000s and are old enough to be pro footballers

1 Like

That’s really poor defending from WU. Two players more or less just stood there and let Susaeta head that. Moments from half-time, too.

Crazy seeing Bozza have to do a HT interview in flooding rain. Can’t believe this game is going ahead.

I rate Pierias, got rapid pace and is putting it together this season

1 Like

Who is doing the commentary with Slater?
I am quite enjoying the pair of them.
Calling the players and Slater being an understood expert pundit.
No Brenton Speed royal inquisitions about whether it was off-side, handball etc. nor stats about how many minutes it has been since Tommy Oar scored his last goal.

1 Like

This game has been better than it has any right to be.

1 Like

Ben Homer.

Lachlan Wales once again is showing the complete absence of a footballing brain. He has to be running across Milligan to take him out of the equation there.

1 Like

Every time I watch Rose play I feel like I’m back watching men’s first grade on Sunday afternoon at my local suburban club. You know that feeling where there’s always one player, usually a striker, that no matter how much nothing they do, everyone still sees them as “the star” of the club.

2 Likes

He’s on track to become the next Danny Hoole imo.

Also, I’m not gonna claim I know more about football than Rudes, but trying to turn him into a #9:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Or questioning the whole concept of an inverted winger every 5 mins

Yes, but also, I’ll be very upset if we struggle against them on Wednesday.

He will prol make the Olyroos squad from the fact he can play alot of positions.

Absolutely no idea why Rudan signed Wales. Does not fit his structure at all. Maybe he thought he could turn him into a wingback? Who knows

Haven’t seen him do anything of note yet, so no idea where this buzz from the commentators come from.

Pretty underwhelmed by Macarthur in general to be honest.

McKinna has confirmed today’s games are on

Brisbane has been absolute trash here

Hemed’s looking pretty decent in the last couple of games

2 Likes

He always had the resume to be a great signing. Just a matter of if he settled. Maybe last weeks support has helped with that