Week 13 - 2020-21 Discussion

Definitely got the potential to improve but I think he got lucky with a deflection taking that away from dead middle at Young and into the corner.

Hand ball is just a coinflip now apparently

Yeah that seemed pretty bang on for a pen

Being a Nux fan right now has to be incredibly frustrating

I can’t keep up with the rule anymore. Obviously no intent, but proximity wouldn’t have helped the defender if that was a strike at goal going the other way.

Welly have about half as many points as their general play deserves. They’ll stop coughing up as many cheap goals when Taylor’s back.

It’s hardly a coinflip when it comes to the Nux. They’re inevitably the one team in the league to get dicked on 50-50s far more often than not.

1 Like

Boogaard leading a poor team by example from the back there. Yengi took that well, though.

Oh my that was shockingly bad

2-0 Adelaide already. This could get ugly.

That ball for Goodwin was gorgeous, just perfectly weighted

If Victory manage to finish below this Newcastle team it’s going to be immensely enjoyable to watch.

1 Like

Lovely goal, Goodwin absolutely taking the piss.

Yengi probably was fouled, but he made a meal of it. Scoreline doesn’t lie, though. Newcastle have been awful to say the least.

Yengi can do what he likes after last week

1 Like

Some of Adelaide’s diving is deplorable, especially given how easily they’re winning this game.

1 Like

Best league in the world. :joy:

Doubtless not a popular opinion, but it’s about time. Some of the theatrics have been ridiculous.

1 Like

Apparently he was a very good ballboy with the Mariners in the early days.

$5 for the comp leaders to win a game is surely a first?

I don’t understand why the ref doesn’t reconsider his decision when Scott Jamieson is so adamant that the decision was wrong given that SJ has a such an extensive history of unbiased and dispassionate on field football commentary [/sarcasm]