Western Sydney Wanderers Thread- Cosplay Ultras Edition

Parramatta is the geographical centre of Sydney. They aren’t even a ‘west Sydney’ team.

1 Like

They’re going to take over Kogarah? Weren’t they struggling to get 700 to the game at some point?

They won last week though. They only sing when they’re winning

1 Like

They only follow when it suits them.

One of them trying to balance the ledger on Twitter yesterday threw back some alleged SFC supporter meme accusing RBB of being Nazis…

Which yeah if true was totally unnecessary ( the old “Nazi !!'” cheap throwaway gives me the shits…but I found it ironic that this particular anti-semite would risk raising the issue on Twitter…glass houses and all that…

1 Like

If they’re going to call us Jews in a disparaging manor …

Is there still a suspended points deduction for flares let off by the RBB?

no

You think those cheeky rascalians don’t know exactly when the suspension lifts?

They know every time it ends and they also know their own club will shut down the safe standing area if they do it at Bankwest, hence…

What the actual fuck…

Singles Night at Wanderland - https://www.wanderland.com.au/membership/events/singles-night-at-wanderland/

Everyone is welcome, however please note this is a heterosexual event

Good to see then trying something different.

Oh what’s this… Oh no

tremendous fine print. Bravo

Jesus, how hard is it to get people to indicate which gender or genders they are interested in and let them just go for it?

Wanderers fans aren’t capable of a long term commitment, it would be more of a one night swingers party.

4 Likes

Fucking unbelievable. What a bunch of fuckwits.

I’m hoping the live entertainment is Kerem Bulut crooning love songs.

Ageist as well.

1 Like

Deadset had to double check the URL and whole promotion thinking it was a joke.

1 Like

They’ve deleted it quickly