Western Sydney Wanderers Thread- Cosplay Ultras Edition

Sexist.

Ageist.

These muppets haven’t a clue have they?

Is this the club itself or some unofficial group?

• No teenies
  • No old codgers
  • No homos
  • Everyone welcome
8 Likes

Cant they go two weeks without embarrassing themselves.

1 Like

They’re doing this all for our amusement, right?

1 Like

This is very much the club itself.

They removed the hetero event bs at least. Some lovely homophobia in their Twitter comments though.

I have very hastily whipped this up lol

5 Likes

Pretty much exactly what I imagine when I think of the rbb and their club.

Amazing. Wonder what the FFA will do? #noconspiracyrequired

How can this fuck things up so thoroughly and so consistently.

Holy shit. It could be that after some soul searching, the RBB has decided to embrace Inclusivity.
But based on the evidence we have, I’m going to assume this is the usual childish sarcasm and they’re having a go at the club for having a go at them.
There’s a lot of bridges on fire out west…

1 Like

Yeah I’m gonna go with option B.

1 Like

Wow.

Just wow.

Pretty sure all sides are just living up to our last tifo.

Honestly can’t stop laughing at just how broken the relationship between their club and fans is.

2 Likes

Statistically speaking every club has a gay player once they have existed for 5 years. Hilariously the only time I’ve ever had whispers of a specific person was last year at their club. No chance he is coming out while he is there. Sickening pack of cunts.

1 Like

Many years ago there were rumours a certain Brendan Santalab attacked a teammate when learning of their sexuality. So he just about completes the set by getting to add homophobe to the list along with thug, racist, liar and coward.

Santalab? No way.

Most disappointing about things like this, is finding out how many bigots there are in our own fan base.

1 Like