Where are they now?

Alfie leaves Hibs… evidently not always a pleasant experience

Adam Le Fondre says he is “disappointed how certain people treated me” after the striker’s spell at Hibs came to an end.

The 37-year-old signed last summer on a free transfer, and scored five goals in 29 appearances for the Easter Road club.

Writing on Instagram, Le Fondre said: "I’d like to thank Brian McDermott and Lee Johnson for bringing me to the club and Nick Montgomery for [his] continued trust in my ability. I had a blast north of the border.

"Disappointed with how the season panned out and how certain people treated me, but that’s for another day.

"Special thanks to the fans for making me feel very welcome, it’s truly a special club and I believe they are on the road to great things."strong text

1 Like

I guess 37 isn’t that old…. Come back Alfie

1 Like

I am shocked that Hibs fans had unrealistic expectations of a 37 year old striker.

Was about to post his insta story.

Is that curtains for him?

Depends if he’d rather retire now or play for a lower league English club…

Suspect he will be trying for a move to Stockport - might be a bit harder now they are promoted.

We’d take him back at Reading… no guarantees we could pay him though…

He was such an angry teenager too.

2 Likes

Arsenal fan IIRC.

He’s always welcome on the best Italian soil in the cosmos. Lambert Park. :sunglasses:

1 Like

That could explain it. Deffo not a Spurs fan with their built in self hate.

1 Like

Vuka retires. The perfect way to go out

6 Likes

Don’t think Vuka’s 16/17 will ever be beaten.

8 Likes

“Primal Scream” Sung-Hwan Byun has been appointed Suwon Bluewings coach.

25 Likes

What, our Byun? Really? That’s awesome!

1 Like

His first time in the big chair. Previously only managed Korean youth teams.

Did manage to take the Korean U17s to the U17 Asian cup final last year though. Best of luck to him.

2 Likes

Loved Byun, good on him.

1 Like

Cam Peupion had dinner in the restaurant I work at.

1 Like

Should be in Squad Speculation if you ask me!! His contract is up and we need a midfielder.

His stats for last year rival even Rodwell’s!